Enviro-Biotics® technology disperses a unique microscopic mist of proprietary probiotics that safely and effectively target:
- Dust mite waste
- Pet dander
- Mold spores
- Pathogens & Allergens
Continuous usage of Betterair eliminates:
- Allergy symptoms
- Asthma symptoms
- Pet allergies
- Bad odors
- Mold growth
- Betterair resets and rebalances your indoor microbiome to be the healthiest it can be.
- The betterair® has the power to treat your room’s air, objects and surfaces all at once. Helps alleviate allergens and asthmatic reactions.
- Betterair’s proprietary probiotics actively consume the allergens that trigger these allergic reactions. Restores natural ecology.
- The betterair® system rebalances your home’s indoor ecology to mimic the outdoors where our bodies are their healthiest.
- Exposure to Better Air probiotics boosts your body’s defense system.
- Mold will not grow in a better air probiotic environment.
- The BioLogic is a portable, easy to carry around, rechargeable device suitable for spaces such as bedrooms, personal offices and automobiles.
The device contains a 75ml (2.54 oz) of Enviro-Biotics® cartridge that covers an area of up to 50 sqm to last approximately 90 days of continuous operation.
Refill cartridges may be purchased at your local distributor. The Biologic device working voltage is 3.7V, and charger is 5V.
- The BA-1200 is the industrial line’s compact device. A programmable, automated device that utilizes sensors-based algorithm to ensure an optimal distribution of Enviro-Biotics® via HVACs.
Our patented design provides an in-depth microbial bio- cleansing highly contaminated HVAC ducts, transforming HVACs from being the main contributor of Building Related Illness (BRI) to an effective method of spreading Enviro- Biotics® that purifies entire facilities.
The BA-1200 is built with a robust metal chassis. The installation is easy and quick, providing ideal coverage to small-medium size facilities. The BA-1200 cover an area of up to 1250 sqm. (12,500 sqf.), using a 500 ml (17 oz) bottle of Enviro-Biotics®
Dimensions: L 18 x H 39 x W 13 cm (7 X 15 X 5 Inch)
The industrial devices operate on 12V, contains air pump that disperses liquids using venturi method
- Robustly built in a metal enclosed chassis for deployment in machine rooms, the BA-1800 is the industrial line’s largest device.
The BA-1800 is an automated, programmable device that utilizes sensors-based algorithm to ensure an optimal distribution of Enviro-Biotics® via HVACs.
Our patented design provides an in-depth microbial bio- cleansing highly contaminated HVAC ducts, transforming HVACs from being the main contributor of Building Related Illness (BRI) to an effective method of spreading Enviro-Biotics® that purifies entire facilities. The BA-1800 installation is easy and quick, providing ideal coverage for large facilities. The BA-1800 should cover an area of up to up to 2,500 sqm ( 25,000 sqf.). Dimensions: L 22 x H 49 x W 19 cm (9 x 19 x 7.5 Inch)
The industrial devices operate on 12V, contains air pump that disperses liquids using venturi method.
Links of General Studies Performed:
- Bloomberg article – make a building healthier, stop sanitizing – a summary
- Allergens research for Better Air International – Phase II- Sep 2019
- SARS-CoV-2 Elimination – Final report
- Ron Azaria MD – letter following a year of service
- Indoor-Allergen-Analysis by EMSL lab in New Jersey USA
- Indoor biotechnologies – Dust Mites July 2019
- Covid-19- Phase I POC- Genova University Italy Sep 2020
- Final report as reported by the scientific team of Genova University – signed
- Efficacy against Covid-19 – Summary of tests at Genova University