Premium Diesel Treatment
Premium Diesel Treatment removes water while cleaning and lubricating injectors, valves, upper cylinders, and rings. Premium Diesel Treatment also helps improve combustion efficiency while helping reduce exhaust emissions and smoke.
- Cleans fuel injectors.
- Raises cetane number.
- Improves rapid starting and power.
- Reduces exhaust smoke and knock.
- Helps prevent oxidation of fuel with fuel stabilizers.
- Provides rust and corrosion protection for fuel-system components.
- Lubricates to protect fuel pump, injectors, and all fuel-system parts.
- Safe for ALL Diesel Engines!
Sizes : 10 oz, 1 Gal, 5 Gal, 55 Gal
Engine Max Oil Treatment & Oil Stabilizer:
Engine MAX Treatment & Oil Stabilizer is formulated with friction reducing technology designed to reduce maintenance, improve performance, and extend engine life! After application, the lubrication system of the engine will carry the patent-pending formula to the lubricated friction surfaces. Once heated, our formula bonds to the friction surfaces, filling in the microscopic scratches and pores, which:
- Increases Compression
- Increases Fuel Mileage
- Helps Prevent Oil Breakdown
- Reduces Oil Consumption
- Reduces Friction Wear & Heat Stress
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Cold Start Protection
- Extends Engine Life
- Engine Max Is compatible with all oils, conventional as well as synthetics, and is safe for GDI, PFI, and diesel engines.
Sizes : 32 oz and 1 Gallon
o Reduces wear by 50% – 90%, as shown by oil analysis.
o Uses a heavy molecular weight PTFE making it more durable.
o Chemically inert – does not react to other chemicals.
o Sub-micron particle (starting at .05 microns) formula to better fuse to the metal asperities.
o Formulated bonding agents are designed to fuse to engine’s friction surfaces to engine life.
o Our PTFE is unique in that friction decreases exponentially as load and/or pressure increases.
Refresh Auto A/C Performance Booster is unlike anything else on the market! It not only cleans and removes oil fouling with its innovative formula but also contains an A/C Booster and Leak Detector.
Our patent-pending formula cleans and protects your automotive A/C system by fighting against oil fouling, heat, and friction. It also boosts the cooling power, while extending A/C system life.
- Decreases evaporator temperature.
- Eliminates and prevents oil fouling.
- Speeds up heat transfer.
- Increases refrigerant flow.
- Faster cabin cool down.
- Colder air and increased comfort.
- Lowers pool boiling temperature.
- Reduces fuel use.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Cleans and treats friction bearing surfaces.
- Extends compressor life.
- Reduces compressor noise.
- Increases system life.
Sizes : Single application can
Power Steering Fluid
Synthetic Power Steering Treatment is a leave-in treatment professionally formulated with friction-reducing technology engineered to reduce power steering system wear, foaming, and squeal and to extend power steering system life! Synthetic Power Steering Treatment is a concentrated blend of antioxidants, detergents, dispersants, and lubricants formulated to fortify all types of power steering fluid.
Save your customers money and protect their power steering system with True Brand® Synthetic Power Steering Treatment. Regular preventative maintenance may save on major repair costs and lessen the possibility of a component replacement.
- Protects against heat wear by reducing friction.
- Protects against component failure due to wear.
- Helps reduce foaming and squeal.
- Works against oxidation and fluid breakdown.
- Helps EXTEND power steering system life
Synthetic Gear Oil is a premium extreme pressure lubricant designed for use in conventional differentials, limited-slip differentials, and manual transmissions. Synthetic Gear Oil provides superior lubrication and protection from wear, pitting and corrosion, and improved performance in extreme temperatures.
Synthetic Gear Oil is a versatile multi-grade synthetic, A.P.I. GL-5 rated gear lubricant formulated to SAE 75w140 viscosity. This product can be used in place of SAE 75w, SAE 80w-90, SAE 90or SAE 80w-140 or SAE 140 oils.
Regular Maintenance and Gear Box Fluid Exchange will help:
- Reduce cost of repairs.
- Reduce gear noise.
- Improve gas mileage.
- Reduce wear metals and contaminants.
- Reduce operating temperature.
What is the Eco-Valve?
It is a Height Compensator installed in the intake manifold in order to maintain adequate proportions of air and gasoline/diesel entering the engine, adjusting them according to the height above sea level. By dosing an adequate amount of air, an efficient mixture with gasoline/diesel is produced that improves the overall performance of a new or used engine of any car, bus or truck that works with (gasoline or diesel) fuel with either electronic injection or carburetor.
Benefits of the Eco-Valve:
- Reduces fuel consumption: The Eco-Valve allows the “bypass” entry of air into the engine, which decreases the amount of air that usually enters through the purifier filter and then passes through the carburetor producing a reduction in the drag or suction of fuel.
- Reduces environmental pollution: The Eco-Valve reduces environmental pollution by dosing an adequate proportion of air into the engine to produce optimum combustion and thus reduce the emission of polluting gases.
- Reduces the physical consumption of engine oil: The height compensator reduces the physical consumption of engine oil by 40% because it consistently maintains an adequate mixture of air and fuel and keeps the viscosity of the oil.
- Reduces engine knocking: the entry of fresh air into the intake system through the Eco-Valve causes a favorable decrease in the temperature inside the combustion chamber; similar to the effect produced by the EGR gas recirculation system (exhaust gas recirculation), which translates into less “engine knocking” and less environmental pollution due to nitrogen oxides commonly known as NOXs.
- Recovers Engine Power: When traveling on a vehicle equipped with a conventional non-turbocharged and naturally aspirated engine a gradual loss of power becomes evident as the height rises above sea level (1% for every 100 meters), especially above 800 meters. All this because the decrease in atmospheric pressure with height causes it to find less mass of oxygen entering the combustion chamber. Resulting in an incomplete combustion, therefore not releasing the full potential of fuel energy. The Eco-Valve allows the air / fuel ratio to be balanced according to the height above sea level; that is, there is more oxygen present, allowing a more complete and efficient combustion, improving the response when stepping on the accelerator.