Did you know that indoor air pollutant levels are 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels?

  • Indoor sources of pathogens are major contributors to:
  • Allergies
  • Asthma 
  • COPD
  • Sleep Disorder
  • Sickness
  • Colds and Flu
  1. More germs are in the room than in the accesses to the room
    • The majority of purification techniques being considered today in the wake of Covid-19 try to address the air coming into a room, an attempt to kill bacteria and viruses before they enter a space. 
    • What about the pathogens and allergens already in the room?, or brought into the room by opening doors, windows not to mention people coughing, sneezing, breathing and touching?
    •  The harmful elements they introduce into any room will drop to the surfaces, where they exponentially propagate, and then float back up into the air and into your lungs.
  2. Germs in the air are only a small part of the problem
    • The CDC states that 80% of infectious diseases are transmitted by touching a contaminated surface. That means the surfaces and objects in any room must be addressed in order to have any degree of significant safety and protection.
    • Germs floating in the air, including Viruses, have short airborne exposure till they finally drop to a surface.
    • SARS and MERS and other influenza virus can survive on some surfaces for months, contaminating thousands that may touch that same surface. Covid-19 can last on a surface up to 9 days, b
      • Paper for up to 30 minutes.
      • Wood for up to a day.
      • Cloth for up to a day.
      • Glass for up to two days.
      • Bank notes for up to two days.
      • Stainless steel for up to four days.
      • Plastic for up to four days
      • The inner layer of a mask for up to four days
      • The outer layer of a mask for up to seven days
    • Conventional indoor air purifiers inside a room are passive, they try and kill the germs when they come within range and only address them in the air. Not only will they not eliminate all the germs in the air, but they do not target them at their source- surfaces and objects. They will therefore continue to thrive, multiply, spread and infect.
  3. We cannot kill them all.
    • Artificial chemical and antimicrobial cleaners used to sterilize the indoor environment claim to kill 99% of germ, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens and allergens. What happens to the other 1%?? They learn to resist and survive and flourish, becoming drug resistant superbugs. These micro-organisms have adapted to changing environments and massive assaults on their existence since the beginning of time. They were here before us and they will be here long after we are gone.
  4. There is a difference between good and bad bacteria.
    • Existing methods of sterilization- Hepa filters, UV light, electro magnetism and chemicals, along with surface cleaners, not only kill the bad bacteria (pathogens) but the good bacteria (aka Probiotics) as well, which are an absolute necessity for a healthy environment as well as a healthy body. They eliminate 99% of the good bacteria along with the bad leaving the stronger bad bacteria to freely propagate. At the same time weakening our immune systems. Long term they make the problem worse. 5
  5. As long as there’s food there’s life
    • No matter what surface cleaner is used, they will always leave some degree of food behind for pathogens and allergens to feed on and repopulate the area. No cleaning solution stays for an extended period on any surface to continuously prevent the germs from repopulating the area just cleaned. Once a person walks into an environment, they introduce more germs and the cycle repeats. 6
  6. Our first line of defense
    • When we sterilize our indoor environment, we leave our immune systems without a job to do. Our bodies were designed and have evolved over millions of years to live within, and adapt to, the ever-changing dangers nature dictates.
    • Our immune system is like any organ or muscle in our bodies- it must be utilized and challenged in order to strengthen. What we need is balance, a balance between the greater amount of good and lesser amount of bad. Just as these micro-organisms are beneficially balanced outdoors in nature, we need to rebalance our indoor ecology as well.

There is a Better solution….Better Air is the alternative solution to work with nature, not against it.

Better Air is the only probiotic system in the word that with a technology that releases billions of probiotics into the air via repetitive micro-misting. The probiotics deplete the resources that mold, allergens, pathogens and harmful bacteria thrive on.

For additional information contact us to: ivan@energplus.us